Vink Koeltechniek, located at Timmerfabriekstraat 16, 2861 GV Bergambacht in the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
2861 GV Bergambacht
Tel.nr: +31 (0)182 342 239
Adriaan Slingerland is the Data Protection Officer of Vink Koeltechniek. He can be reached via Adriaan@vinknl.com.
Personal data we process:
Vink Koeltechniek processes your personal data as a result of you using our services and/or because you have provided them to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Place and date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process:
Vink Koeltechniek processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data from you:
- data from persons under the age of 16
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
The purpose and basis of processing personal data
Vink Koeltechniek processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletters and/or advertising brochures
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Vink Koeltechniek analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Vink Koeltechniek follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Vink Koeltechniek also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Vink Koeltechniek does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Vink Koeltechniek).
How long we keep personal data
Vink Koeltechniek does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: 2 years after the employment of our own staff. To be able to meet the duty of care to employees.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Vink Koeltechniek does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vink Koeltechniek remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
View cookie settings
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Vink Koeltechniek and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Vink Koeltechniek would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Vink Koeltechniek takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com